1994 XCab Toyota Pickup
I have a ‘94 Toyota extended cab pickup. She’s not a show queen, but well loved. She’s been in the
family since new, and mine for 22+ years.
- 94 Toyota Pickup 4x4 DLX 3VZE
- All Pro solid axle swap (SAS) with 85 axle
- 30 spline Longfields in front
- 4.88 gears front and rear (open) set up by Zuk
- Turned front and rear axles
- Longer rear springs
- Marlin Crawler 4.70 RF1A TCase
- 35x12.5 BFG T/A KO
- 1.5” body lift
- Downey headers
- Black Magic electric fan
- Marlin Crawler back bumper
- Moab run: Poison Spider arch & overlook
- Test run to Little Moab after the rebuild
- Bolt-on front wheel spacers (stupid Utah laws)
- Engine tune-up, including rebuilding the power steering pump in the kitchen (and some days my wife
still talks to me)
- Polyurethane body mounts
- Marlin Crawler rear bumper (anniversary present! Hell yeah!)
- My minions washed it. It was a slow year.
- Got married and went on a honeymoon in the truck. Guess that counts for something in the truck’s
- FJ-80 high pinion front diff, with electric locker
- 4.70 transfer case
- Rock lights: A set of 6 rock lights. Front, middle, and back controlled independently
- Turned rear axle mounts
- Downey headers
- Trimmed body lift, 4” springs, 1.5” longer shackles
- Black steel rims
Lifted and chromed by some dumbass shop in Indiana. How sad..
- 3” body lift (but they didn’t bother to lower the radiator)
- 35 x 12.5” BFG All-Terrain TA-KO
- “Totaled” in a front-end collision. Thanks sis, ha-ha. Rebuilt in AZ.
- Bought new in AZ (actual VIN build date is Sept 1993)
Tips and tricks
- Ken aka Zuk for the 3rd rebuilds
- ToyoDIY: Part number lookup, and more. Great site!